We collect the different levels of your personal data, both on our Site and at our physical stores:
- You will be browsing our Site as a guest if you are not a registered user. We will not collect or use any personal data from you, but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our Site (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and priority for our limited edition items.
- You can only place an order with us as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information).
- You may wish to verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You may do so by contacting our Customer Service team or amending your customer profile in your registered account.
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. This includes responding any of your enquiries, providing you with recommendations on products on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and fulfilling orders you may make with us (including the security checks of your payments and verification).
- To provide you with marketing communications, as we may occasionally update you our latest products, news via e-mail, post and telephone.
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us, except for the following parties that we may disclose your personal data to them: